____________________________________
Life has not been good but its alright, im pretty sure I can find my way back.
I do not want people to understand me. =)
Anyways, I am writing a story of her. In a third person's point of view. That person is me. Probably one day when I do, people can dig up all my written entry. Maybe one day, my story will be known. In the sense of appreciation. Who knows? *shrugs
I like to think big. And thou shall.
Hope everyone back home is fine! This blog is for that purpose. Will catch up with most of you back online so. Love all dearly.
Lets be grey people just a while longer. When we are young, we see things black and white. When we are older, we want to see things that way too, but most things are grey. Who knows the lies within? The meaning ebtween the lies? No one except yourself. Though typing has replaced my hand written entries. I am still loving it, despite my english word structures are pretty shit.
Last time I wanted to talk about superficial people. I shall talk about it now.
Everyone is superficial. I do admit that I am too. Are you too? Some times we are superficial for a choice. Some times we are jsut born superficial. Who are we to judge, because ultimately we are all superficial in our own ways. It is hard to admit things like this, but oh wells, probs one day you will. This happens unconciously. Who knows. One day I guess.
When I die, I want to be remembered as a woman. I guess thats it for now.
=)